Monday 21 January 2013

A New Normal

Finally our household has emerged from the ravages of gastric infection. On the plus side I lost a kilo! :-) On the minus side... well, I don't think I need to go into too much detail there.

I can eat like a normal person again, so as from now I am living according to my 'new normal'. Sticking with the plan I designed a couple of posts ago.

Right now it's actually evening and all of my eating and activity are over for the day, so tonight will be all about actually doing the meditation thing (it's sooooo difficult for me - I tried it a few days ago and wow, do I have a chatty scatty brain!) and building a new habit of having herbal tea instead of snacks in the evenings.

Tonight's dinner was so yummy. A Farmer's Plate: tomato, cucumber, cos lettuce, basil, fetta, prosciutto, olives, boiled egg. A very tiny drizzle of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. It was delicious, colourful and completely satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment