Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 20

It's amazing to think that this cleanse is nearly over! This cleanse that seemed so mysterious, so big, so potentially life-changing and energising. I'm sad that it's coming to an end but excited to be starting the 28-day program on Monday. I'm sad that I didn;t follow the program properly this time, but excited about all I've learned, proud of all I've achieved, and amazed at the extent of the changes to my life and diet.

The biggest positive changes have been:
  • I exercise every day! I'd struggled to do that since my daughter was born, and now Im really back into the swing of thigns. Yay! (Today I rode my bike and it felt great!)
  • I stretch (yoga) daily. Which I have sworn a million times to do and which I have never, ever, actually done for more than one day in a row!
  • I eat very well every morning and lunch. Today I made a green juice for breaky and a celery soup for lunch. Nummy!
  • When I slip up and eat something I don't want to, I don't beat myself up nearly as much as I used to. Yay me!
  • I recognise now that just because I didn't do this cleanse properly, there's no reason why I won't do the next one properly. My behaviour can always change and my tomorrows are not doomed by my mistakes today as long as I learn from those mistakes!
  • I am more in the moment more often. I give my kids more undivided attention and focused love.
I am truly excited about everything I have learned during this cleanse and and I can't wait to begin the  28-day program on Monday! Yay yay yeeha!

'During' photos to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment