Sunday 1 January 2012

More on Day 1

I just wanted to add some more on why I joined this program. I have been having trouble eating well and part of that comes from being a mum of young children. I spend my days putting other people's needs before my own, being spoken to in bossy ways (my son is 3! He is actually really well behaved but like all 3 year olds he does love to test the boundaries) and cleaning up their mess. We're also living on one income at the moment so the budget is tight. All in all it can be hard to find times and ways in which to indulge myself and feel pampered and special. So for the last year or so I've been indulging myself with food - little bits grabbed here and there to give me psychological lifts throughout the day. This cleanse is my way of indulging myself in a proactive and positive way. I have spent a lot more money than I normally spend on myself in order to do it, and boy do I feel special and pampered by the process! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment